You will need posture correction if –
- You find yourself constantly hunching your shoulders protectively whenever you meet new people or get stressed (and you hate how that looks!)
- You can’t seem to stop yourself from stooping forward when you’re at your desk or on your phone and you know it’s affecting your neck
- You can’t seem to sit comfortably no matter what “ergonomic” gear you buy to make things better.
- You feel like you’ve been “shrinking” due to bad posture and you want to fix it.
- You’re in frequent pain because of the way you sit or stand.
- You’re suffering from anterior pelvic tilt or kyphosis.
Why you should correct your posture?
- To relieve and solve back pain
- To fix poor posture from bad habits and long periods at the computer
- Learn how to truly heal foot pain
- Resolve knee pain
- Address imbalances in muscle strength and activation to prevent injuries and boost performance
- Get rid of aching in the hips
- Put an end to nerve pain in their arms and hands
- Soothe burning, aching, and other kinds of pain in the shoulders and upper back
- Increase mobility for sports and daily life
- Improve flexibility and strength
- Fine-tune movement form for athletic performance
- Maintain physical health to enjoy physical vitality and independence for life!